Use of App
1. This App is provided for the use of the designated members ("UMP Members") of UMP Medical and/or Dental Services.
2. The information contained in this App is to facilitate the UMP Members for searching the panel network information provided by UMP Medical and/or Dental Services ("UMP"). It is prohibited to circulate in public and used for any other purposes without prior approval by UMP.
3. Please notice that clinic details may change, it is strongly advised to login the App by the assigned 6-letter access code to retrieve the most updated information each time before you visit the clinic. UMP is not responsible for any inconvenience which may cause you due to the outdated information from your previously downloaded. Please contact your employer or insurance company for your access code information.
4. UMP has the right to determine and vary from time to time the scope of this App to be made available including but not limited to:
- Expanding, modifying, reducing or suspending this App at any time;
- Imposing and varying any restrictions on the use of this App.
The logos, all text, graphic images, icons, data compilations, page layout, underlying code (including object and source codes), software and any other materials displayed in this App are owned by UMP and protected by copyright.
Any act of "mirroring" and/or "cloning" this App or the materials contained therein on your mobile phone and/or server without the prior written permission of UMP, or modifying or re-using the text or graphics on this App is prohibited.
Information in this App may not be used for any purposes without the written permission of UMP. UMP reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
Data Transmission Over the Internet
Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions/communication may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. UMP is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send or receive.
We do not represent or warrant that this App will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your mobile phone. You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection of your mobile phone and back up of data.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling this App and destroying all copies of the App in your possession.
Upon any termination, you agree to immediately uninstall the App and destroy all copies of the App, any accompanying documentation, and all other associated materials. UMP reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if you are in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.
UMP explicitly disclaim any liability for loss, damage, cost or other expense which you may incur as a result of any information provided or using this App, to the extent that such liability is not excluded by law.
In the event of conflict for above information, the English version shall prevail.